Friday, October 3, 2008

Assignment 3- It's flood!

Assignmnet 3 is really very compact in the sense of workloads. We are supposed to create 4 lessons in different skills and we have to develop the lessons according to the topic given.I got Year 2 - Story Time Again. It actually sounds interesting and children love stories. So, i took this opportunity to create wonderful activities using stories. I explored stories well and attached games, puzzle solving, songs,animated pictures and digital cards as to make my lesson more effective in terms of the teaching aids as well as the entire lesson. It took about one week for me complete this assignment. Although at some points I got tired of the work but mostly it gives me excitement. I enjoyed it much!! Such assignment have provided me practice for my future lesson. I will never deny that i have gained plenty of ideas and methods on how to approach my pupils in future..Thanks to Ms Foziah!!

No comments: