Monday, October 13, 2008

Completion of assignent 3

Thank god assignment 3 has come to an end. I spent my entire raya holiday on this and completed my work without facing any difficulties and problems. I realised that, the process of creating lesson plans requires alot of time and thinking. Add to the point, if we have the interest in it, definitely it will be a success.I would say that i enjoyed the lesson plan making session. It was fun! Moreover, the topic given to me is 'story time again'. So, i worked hard to create new imaginary stories which requires pupils' intelect as well as to boost the pupils CCTS( critical and creative thinking skills).It is a way to educate pupils in a comfortable and non-threthening environment. Pupils will be relaxed and learn lesson effectively too. Apart from that, i also included many technology assets as it will grab pupils' attention and interest. E-books, videos, audios and animated pictures are introduced in my lesson. In addition, i also integrated the traditional methods such as puzzle solving, secret box games, authentic materials. These approaches are effective as well because they are more real and it remain in pupils' mind!So, in my opinion, i feel that a teacher should emphasis on both technology and traditional ways in their teaching and learning to create a balance.

No comments: