Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last but not least................EXAM

We have come to an end to this course and it ended with the examination. The whole week before this was spent for the revision purpose. I prepared indeed quite well although there were not much clues given to study.I was confused when each people tells a different material to study and look for. Anyhow, I was able to overcome that matter.The two hour exam was quite a difficult one for me but I have tried my level best and applied what i have learned.The given time was just nice to complte all the 4 questions. It will be great if the time is extended a few minutes to give us time for self-correction.But, anyhow, it was fine. To reflect on the entire course...This course has a plenty of resources which are applicable for the ESL classroom. But, it is in the teacher's hand to use, modify, improvise or adapt as to suit the pupils' level of proficiency. I always believe in it!We have come to the end.Thanks alot for the lecture and my friends who have made my life easier in this course-on the assignments. Tq N tc!

No comments: